TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Quotations are valid for a period of 14 days and are thereafter subject to change. Please confirm all prices when placing your order.
- All goods remain the property of Lullingstone Glass until paid for in full.
- Samples produced on request only. Delivery of samples 10 days from approval of artwork.
- Delivery of printed orders 3 weeks from approval of final artwork / or sample, unless otherwise arranged.
- Print is not 100% dishwasher safe.
- We cannot guarantee exact pantone colour matches. Items are hand crafted and therefore slight variations may occur.
- Up to 3% over or under ordered quantity to be accepted.
- Transport costs outside the Cape Town area are not included, unless otherwise arranged.
- Payment terms: 50% Deposit on placement of order, balance on dispatch.
- Prices quoted are all excluding VAT
TERMS OF PAYMENT
We require a 50% deposit on placement of your order, with the balance to be paid before we dispatch your goods.
We use an independent courier, who is very experienced with transporting glassware. However because there is always a possibility of breakages in transit, the consignment must be thoroughly checked on receipt of the goods and any breakages reported as follows :-
- Number of broken glasses to be noted on the waybill.
- Number of broken glasses to be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
We will then immediately refund or credit you for the breakages. Thank you for your valued support and cooperation, and we look forward to being of services to you in the future.